Thursday, October 13, 2011

Being A Busy Mom

Hello!
:-)
I dont have anything fun or really new to to say.  We have been super busy this week with 3 soccer games.  I am a proud momma today.  My son is finally catching on to soccer.  There for awhile I was starting to wonder.  I am a very competitive person and it was really bugging me.  And then again i would have to remind myself and my husband that he just 4!!!!  But I'm bragging today! He gots it! He gots it!!  And then today after the game, we went to eat.  In the middle of supper he says he needs to go to the bathroom.  We get there and hes doing his business.  We are talking and finally he goes "Is there any magazines in this place?".  I just started laughing and said no they don't have magazines in public restrooms.  He then just says, Ok! Tomorrow starts the weekend!  SO SO SO glad.  Its been a long week with work, soccer games, and everyday life.  Hope everyone has a Happy Friday!  Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment