Sunday, October 23, 2011

Does anyone ever think this?!?!?


Does anyone else ever think this!?!?!  Hello again.  Don't have anything to exciting to say but just thought i would drop and line or two.  My son had is fall break this week.  We didn't do anything to exciting but just stayed home and he had a cousin over to stay the night.  They had fun.  They really don't get to see to much of each other with us all being busy considering they live just down the road from us.  But I guess that is just life.  As for me, i did a little fall cleaning and painted my kitchen and laundry room.  I love it and all i need to do now is decorate it.  My laundry room looks a little better painted.  I still hate that room as for the all the laundry that i still have to do. My damn laundry fairy still hasn't showed up yet either.  lol!  As for my Sunday it has gone pretty well.  I just love when my husband says" how does our house end up so messy."  my response: I have 3 kids to pick up after. (third kid would be my husband)  This is why i put the funny little picture up.  Pretty much explained how i felt when he asked me that.  anyways, hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and a fabulous week!!

1 comment:

  1. Wooowho! I can officially post on blogs! Now I know you would only say that under your breath:)

    ReplyDelete