Monday, October 17, 2011

Good Morning Monday!

Good Morning Monday!

Hello all! I sure hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I know that I sure did.  We started the day off on Saturday with our last soccer game of the season.  We went undefeated!!! So proud of the little ones. They did a wonderful job.  From the soccer game we went straight to the city to take our family pics.  That went well.  My children actually behaved long enough to take the pics.  That usually doesn't happen.  My sister is our photographer.  She is super good and she doesn't even think that she is.  So i have to brag on her.  She does an awesome job!! My mom and dad ended up taking the kids and my wonderful husband and I got to go enjoy a wonderful dinner.  It was so nice to have a few drinks and dinner with my hubby without distractions.  But boy do i always seem to miss my kids by the next day.  Funny how that works we need time away but always end up missing them.  any who, this week my son only has 2 days of school.  We start Fall Break!!! I can't wait. I have no idea what we are going to do but i  do know whatever we do, we are going to have a blast.  To finish my wonderful weekend I get to start my Monday doing laundry.  I absolutely hate it!!  If i could just burn clothes and then just have new ones in my closet every morning or maybe a laundry fairy would be great! This is how i feel about laundry....Hope everyone has a Fantabulous Monday!

2 comments: